Sports and Physical Education programs that gets kids moving by having fun.
Engaging Kids with Fun Enrichment Programs Since 1996
Since 1996, Kidokinetics has provided a playful introduction to sports and physical education to boys and girls of all ages. Now we have over 100 territories focused on getting more kids moving by having fun.
Our program comes to your preschool, elementary school, local park, or community center. We bring the coach, the equipment, the gameplan, and the fun!
“My greatest joy is to build children’s confidence and develop their love of physical activity.”
– Terri Braun, Founder
OUR PROGRAMS HAVE THE F.U.N. FACTOR
Count on Kidokinetics to be:
- Fundamental. We introduce kids to the fundamental skills needed to play fun sports and games.
- Understandable. Each program is developmentally appropriate with emphasis on experiential learning in a playful way.
- Noncompetitive. Each session focuses on movement, playful achievement, and collaboration versus competition.
Let’s get moving together!
OUR 4-CORE KINETICS
Kinetics is like having a superpower that makes your body and brain work together. Kidokinetics helps kids unlock their 4-Core Kinetics and gain valuable life skills! :
- Team Kinetics: make new friends, build lasting relationship skills, and learn the importance of cultural understanding and respect.
- Emotion Kinetics: recognize and regulate emotions, understand and manage stress, and use empathy to solve conflicts.
- Body Kinetics: strengthen physical abilities to run faster, jump higher, and play harder and improve overall health and wellness.
- Brain Kinetics: sharpen critical thinking and problem-solving skills while boosting creativity and imagination.
About Our Founder
Terri Braun is an athlete, leader, teacher, and mother of three. When she began Kidokinetics, many people asked about starting a Kidokinetics in their community. So Terri set out to build a franchise system that would make it possible for others to share in her vision and to bring sports knowledge and fitness skills to children of all ages and abilities. Her programs keep children moving and active and are especially in-demand as schools eliminate recess and cut their P.E. programs, meaning kids have more screen time, at school and at home. The magic of Kidokinetics is that we’ve made sure achieving goals is an exciting experience — one that is so much fun, kids aren’t even aware of the fact that they’re learning.